SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: European boat of the year 2014 - Beneteau Oceanis 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPelicano View Post
I think I know why the boat was chosen. It is obvious from the second video of the two Paulo posted. And Beneteau marketing is very clever, in this respect. The reason someone will buy this boat is because, as the video makes clear, if you own a new Beneteau Oceanis 38 you are going to have a lot of great sex with a beautiful woman/man, in totally exotic places and in complete comfort. And it will all be totally effortless.

By the end of the video, I was ready to buy one. However, the sailaway price needs to include Justine Mettraux.
Yes Justine is a sexy girl but it would also out perform you sailing and that could be a little embarrassing to that kind of macho personality

No, the reason the Oceanis was chosen was because it has a nice setting for a sexy holidays (or a family one) and besides that it sails well.

I know you don't cruise but when you do you will find out that it is not only about sailing but also about enjoying living aboard and in what regards both worlds the Oceanis seems very well suited to me...sure it will attract much more chicks or wives than a stripped out faster cruiser racer but that is not a bad thing, quite the contrary.

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to PCP For This Useful Post:
MrPelicano (01-22-2014)