SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Solo and short crewed racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPelicano View Post

BTW, are you actually attending Dusseldorf this year? If so, have you been able to take a first-hand look at the Seascape 27?
MrP
I guess you missed this post some few days ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
Not me that have been today at the Dusseldorf Messe that was as good as usual, like the local beer at the AltStadt on that old brewery with an interior all in wood, that makes his own bear. One full day for the boats, two days for the brewery. The beer wins hands down

Tomorrow I will lunch in Kevelaer, a favorite small town with another fantastic brewery/restaurant (I had already dinned there) and it will be it for this year...
Yes I had a good look at the Seascape 27 (I even had taken two photos). The boat was next to the Saphire 27, this year's European boat of the year and also an incredibly fast boat. The difference was striking: One maximized to upwind sailing and lighter wind and the other for downwind sailing and stronger winds. Two ways of having very fast boats...but not on the same conditions

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook