SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobperry View Post
Paulo hooked me up with another article in another German magazine. Seems my clients are well known cruisers. I did not know that. I just knew they were cruisers. So here they are, risking life and limb in a Perry design blasting their way accross the ocean totally anawares that they are not having fun and they may die any moment. I'll bet you this family owns this boat for another ten years. It's a beauty. Makes me proud and arrogant. It may get worse tonight.

here is what I posted on interesting boat thread some weeks ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
A 10 year old Bob Perry aluminium design built in Europe by Jachtbouw Folmer....

....has found some great new owners, a German couple ( Nathalie Müller e Michael Wnuknow) with two kids, that have meet at sea and have being travelling together for the last decade, first on a steel boat, the Iron Lady and now on Marlin, a Bob Perry design, that is doing now what was designed to do in first place.

The boat has won a new live and looks better than new.

They are a quite famous in Germany with a published book and a blog that has been many times presented on the "Yacht" German magazine one of the the biggest in Europe.

Blog*|*YACHT.DE

SY Marlin

Some photos of the boat and the family:

and a movie:

Sie nannten sie Marlin from Tigersnail Film on Vimeo.

Now you are going to be even worse. I am going to bed.

Regards

paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 01-24-2014 at 10:21 PM.