Re: Should I be scared??? What would you do???
I'd say wrong boat, wrong broker..
While people may buy a boat without a sea trial, I'd also ask what specifically would you gather from one that would make your decision one way or another if the survey came back clean...??
If a sea trial is critical your decision making process I think you'll have to wait till spring IMHO...
1988 C22 Owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.