SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Well Brent, there you go making things up again. You have a very short memory. Yes, I did desdign the Reliance. I met one owner several times at the Perry Rendezvous but he took off to go cruising and I have not seen him back. He loved his boat.

We have been through all this before. Brent, put down the bottle! It's killing your memory.

So once again you have your facts all wrong. (What a surprise)
But keep on calling people names. You are very good at that. In fact you can hardly post without calling someone a name.

I'm proud of my work and I post proof that my boats are doing the job and looking good while doing it. You on the other hand are all talk and most of that is just plain wrong. I really don't care about your "solid rail" lifelines. My clients do not want them. And to try to generalize the intellect of my clients is really assinine. But you are good at that too.

By the way, you are going to run out of "rat's asses" soon.
If picking on life line height is the best you can do you are running out of arguments.

You can't do this. You don't have the skills. Never will.

I can post pics of my boats all night but I have to run to the dojo and get beat up tonight. Paul and Lorrie love their boat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site

Last edited by bobperry; 01-27-2014 at 08:14 PM.