SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014

robelz is on a distinguished road
Re: Vismara 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
They are one of the several Italian brands that have been posted on this thread that make top performance small yachts. Have a look back on the thread or look for instance at this ones (that have already been posted):

ICE Yachts srl - Ice Yachts

Mylius Yachts, Barche a vela, Fast Cruiser

ADVANCED - Italian Yachts

Sly Sailing Yachts

B-YACHTS

Solaris by Serigi

ITALIA YACHTS ? Performance and cruising luxury boats

Fast cruising carbon sailing yacht Aureus XV - The Compact Maxi Yacht

ComarYachts

We have also Wally making big yachts:

Wally // Sail

Regards

Paulo
Don't forget NM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by olianta View Post
I didn't mean only the quality of wood. There are more important things that you mentioned in your post regarding the difference between First and Oceanis like hull stiffness due to better materials and technology, and keel material and its attachment, quality and robustness of standing rigging, etc. Running rigging and sails you can always upgrade on any boat. I could ask Oluf to skip all the wood from my boat but didn't because for this type of boat (modern and livable skerry cruiser) the wood outside and inside suits her and adds personality. Besides, I think besides the good looks all that wood on decks and below is functional as well in terms of nonslip and insulation.

Regards
Rumen
Of course I know what you are talking about but in several points I don't think you are right. Standing and running rigging is not that good at a HR (mostly by Selden that also deliver riggings for nearly everyone).
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
What I love in the boat is the hull design, rig and cockpit layout, not the interior.

Regards

Paulo
I am with you!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook