SailNet Community - View Single Post - 10K$ boat --- Are Insurance and Survey REALLY mandatory?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014
islander bahama 24

newhaul is on a distinguished road
Re: 10K$ boat --- Are Insurance and Survey REALLY mandatory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethecobbler View Post
well Rambo, that sounds alot like a threat of illegal retribution. or threat of violence.
which one you wanna go with?
and just exactly what are you capable of beside empty threats on an internet chat site to people you've never met or even seen?
what possibly could you be saying? that you're threatening me? If that wasn't so hilarious it might be criminal. As I said, the only way I'm buying insurance is if it required by law to register and operate my vessel. don't like it too bad.you cannot do anything about it.
of course everyone that buys insurance has a vested interest in forcing everyone else to pay for it as it widens the paying pool and keeps premiums lower if there are more participants.
Sorry, I'm not subsidizing your fear and/or policy.
And, you can't make me.
see you on the bay.
He can't do much but if there is an issue I bet his insurance company attorneys can do a lot
Not to mention his own attorney I don't believe he was advocating physical violence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook