SailNet Community - View Single Post - 10K$ boat --- Are Insurance and Survey REALLY mandatory?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014

aelkin is on a distinguished road
Re: 10K$ boat --- Are Insurance and Survey REALLY mandatory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethecobbler View Post
guess what else, I don't pay for health insurance either!
YOU are paying it for me! through the VA, 100% for life, no copay,free meds,glasses you name it ,and a service connected disability as well! God bless America ,sure glad I got that 2 year Korea deployment, it sucked being there, but sure panned out in the long run.
"At the breech" 1st.Eng. "mission first "2nd.ID
see ya on the bay tough Guy.
Joe;
I don't need substance to form a personal opinion of someone...but since you asked - here's the part where I went from 'I don't agree with him' to 'I don't respect him'.
Honestly, up until this point, I was interested in your point of view. When you cut through the wide-reaching animosity towards the world at large, you made some interesting points, and some shrewd analyses of the insurance situation as a whole.
However, when a veteran throws a line like this at a civilian, all the basis (in my mind, anyway) that afforded the vet some level of automatic respect goes out the window.

That's my only point.
I don't need to continue this conversation, but if you'd like to, PM me, and let's move it somewhere else so we don't continue to hijack the OP's legitimate questions with our discussion.

Andy
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook