SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sleeping preference?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014
Freedom 39

FarCry is on a distinguished road
Re: Sleeping preference?

Does anybody have a good source for foam that will ship through the USPS? Overstock won't ship to the USVI, period. They will ship to a bunch of International locations, but not here. The Foam Factory will only ship here via air carrier to the tune of hundreds of dollars, actually more money to ship than the cost of the items I ordered! I confirmed shipping with Foam Factory before placing an order last year, a week later they sent an email saying that they miscalculated shipping and were going to ship the order but just wanted me to be aware there would be a SLIGHT increase in charges. Scrolling down to the attachment I noticed the shipping went from about $80 to over $250!! WTF!!!! NO NO NO that is not a slight increase and YES you can cancel that order. The email reply told me there would be a cancellation/restocking fee. My reply was, good luck with that, give it your best shot! I was never charged any fees. In that past I've shipped to friends in the continental US and had them forward stuff for me. I hate to do that.
If anybody has a good recommendation I'm all ears. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook