SailNet Community - View Single Post - Heading south
Thread: Heading south
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014
Owned by Velcro

Ferretchaser is on a distinguished road
Re: Heading south

Well we did it. Just tied up in Hilton head Island. A bit of a slow start due to about 100 yars viz this morning in thick for. But Mr. Dadar sorted that out pretty well, even though I don't like to navigate just by instruments in tight quarters. But it cleared up after a bit and we had the run of the tide pretty much all the way down the Beaufort river to close to HH. Then we anchored Tiki, I jumped ship and we tied Tessie up at the end of a T dock in Scull creek Marina. To all those that told me that is can't be done ................ To the rest of you, thanks for coming along on the ride. I'll put a bunch of pictures up, once we got ourselves sorted out here, in a day or so. For now its feet up, a cigar and a drink and some food...... maybe not in that order.

ATB

Michael
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook