SailNet Community - View Single Post - Donna Lange Update
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007
Thanks Courtney.

T34C has a spectacular aura about T34C has a spectacular aura about T34C has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBinRI
Dog,

There is a side of me that agrees with your assessment of Barnes, but in the context of him offering her moral support, I wouldn't come down too hard on him.

As to his past issues, sure, as Monday morning QBs we can find a lot of fault, but I can also sympathize with his failures. Sure, he might not have prepared as well as you would have, and maybe he was a little more hungry for attention than you would have been, but with a little better fortune he might have avoided such large-scale embarassment and failure. I'm not advocating the kind of irresponsibilty that he may have shown but I also feel bad for the guy.
So, if he'd just been lucky he might have made it??? I don't want to go back into the KB saga, but he alone is responsible for his own "embarassment and failure" and everything that follows.

I feel bad for anyone that loses a dream, but dreams are realized or lost at the descretion of the dreamer. Donna Lang is realizing hers.