SailNet Community - View Single Post - Unexplained phenomena while sailing...
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014
Sea Sprite 23 #110 (20)

mad_machine is on a distinguished road
Re: Unexplained phenomena while sailing...

I have seen things in the skies over the Pine Barrens of Southern NJ I could never explain.

The strangest was a serious of 5 lights that flashed from right to left, seemingly only a few hundred feet above the trees. As a whole they were traveling to the east and making no noise even though each flash light up the ground like a flashbulb.

Saw them every day for a week (sometimes from directly underneath) and once chased them all the way to Great Bay at the Mouth of the Mullica. (about 10 miles by car) and then they disappeared for a week.

The next time I saw anything, they were obviously man made, probably flares dropped from a plane. They traveled from west to east and the flashes went right to left, but the "lights" were uneven and you could hear the plane.

If they had been UFOs (well, technically they were) the government was doing a good job of covering it up

In the end all that matters is how fully you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things that did not belong to you -Buddha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook