SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Interesting Sailboats

To be accurate Paulo that is not a "round transom". That is no transom. We call that a "double ender" and it is exactly what the client asked for. As for stability, we have lots of it with 10' draft and a big bulb the VPP's show the boat be very stilff and the LPS is around 162 degrees! Walking around on the boat at the dock it doesn't move. This is something took into consideration as part of the normal design process. I don't guess.

Luca Brenta has been a favorite designer of mine for many years. I love his work. But he has his style and I have mine. I'll just continue doing my style. In can still admire Brenta's work. If my work annoys you then that's not my problem. My style is in no way connected to your taste in yachts. I suspect we eat different food. We wear different clothes. We listen to diferent music. We like different boats. Diversity is a good thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook