SailNet Community - View Single Post - Paragon's North Atlantic Adventure
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014

drakeParagon is on a distinguished road
Re: Paragon's North Atlantic Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnewaska View Post
Any update on how you and Mo are making out in Iceland? I understand the winters there aren't really any more harsh than New England. Have you traveled to the States at all and is there much to keep busy (other than boat/video work). What is the window to head out?
Hi Minnewaska, we flew back to the US to visit friends and family and right now are in wonderfully warm Houston, Texas. A good friend in Iceland is taking care of Paragon while we are away. We plan to return to the boat in a few weeks and look forward to cruising the north coast of Iceland in April, then to the Faroe Islands, and we're not 100% sure of where we will sail to next. Norway, Ireland, England... but we'll figure it out.

I have been working full time on editing our videos, and we've got a great one coming up this Tuesday of Mark the rigger and I replacing the head stay inside the jib ProFurl roller furler. We've also been busy upgrading to better video and audio equipment, and buying many other things for the boat. We'll have 4 huge bags in cargo on the planes back to the boat!

We've also started publishing 2 videos every week, on Tuesday and now Thursdays too.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook