SailNet Community - View Single Post - Big Freakin' Sails
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014

jerryrlitton will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to jerryrlitton Send a message via MSN to jerryrlitton Send a message via Yahoo to jerryrlitton Send a message via Skype™ to jerryrlitton
Re: Big Freakin' Sails

Smack, here we are N 07.48.33 E 098.57.933 leaving the dream Great sail East from Phuket. Anchored off shore about .3nm. BBQ pork loin, veggies and beans. Ice cold beer. We are enrout to Langkawi Malaysia so I can look at V37 that I may pick up and use in this part of the world. Aevebtyr60 and I are fixen to hook up with another SNer(CPT Len) in the morning when we have better view of the rocks. We are planning on stretching this voyage out to 4 days before I have to return to my apartment in Bangkok in preperation for a flight to Texas for a week visiting. Great way to wind down after working in Afghanistan. The wind is free, not worried about composting toilets, voyaging on 500USD a month, 300USD a month or steel boats (other then the one we may dive on tomorow) I need to tell you in are seriousness and I am not an experienced guy at all however everyone here has come from a very long way to be here. There are not many 1M boats but many very average boats with average people having a great time making by finding a way to make it work for them. Just get out out and do it.

Jerry

A Kings Trade
Dewey Lamdin

Money canít buy you happiness.
But it buys you a big enough yacht to
sail you right up to it!
(Johnny Depp)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook