SailNet Community - View Single Post - Big Freakin' Sails
View Single Post
post #2773 of Old 02-10-2014
jerryrlitton

Re: Big Freakin' Sails

Smack, here we are N 07.48.33 E 098.57.933 leaving the dream Great sail East from Phuket. Anchored off shore about .3nm. BBQ pork loin, veggies and beans. Ice cold beer. We are enrout to Langkawi Malaysia so I can look at V37 that I may pick up and use in this part of the world. Aevebtyr60 and I are fixen to hook up with another SNer(CPT Len) in the morning when we have better view of the rocks. We are planning on stretching this voyage out to 4 days before I have to return to my apartment in Bangkok in preperation for a flight to Texas for a week visiting. Great way to wind down after working in Afghanistan. The wind is free, not worried about composting toilets, voyaging on 500USD a month, 300USD a month or steel boats (other then the one we may dive on tomorow) I need to tell you in are seriousness and I am not an experienced guy at all however everyone here has come from a very long way to be here. There are not many 1M boats but many very average boats with average people having a great time making by finding a way to make it work for them. Just get out out and do it.

Jerry

"Let there be light!" said God, and there was light! "Let there be blood!" says man, and there's a sea!
Lord Byron, Don Juan

S/V Temptation
Islander 44
Very non-production
(Well, 10 were made so sort of non production)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome