SailNet Community - View Single Post - crew wanted Americas Cup Races. New Zealand. (Leave your boat behide.)
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2002

jujorepa is on a distinguished road
crew wanted Americas Cup Races. New Zealand. (Leave your boat behide.)

My name is Juan Redondo, I am Spanish.
am interested in your trip and I would want to know more details and conditions.

I have Yacht Captain''s title that enables me to skipper all sport yachts (Sailing ships and Motor yachts) without length limitation for any Ocean and I have navigating for more than thirty years.
I have extensive Offshore and Blue Water Cruising Experience.
I’m responsible and self motivated.

I speak Spanish and English
I can communicate in French , Italian and Portuguese.
I have practice in the use of the sailing systems (radar, GPS, sounds out, VHF, HF, etc. ).
I am 52 years old.
I have navigated taking motor yacht and sailing ship to 68 feet to the Islands Canarias, and to Italy, I have navigated for the Cantabrian Sea in diverse occasions, for the Caribean sea, and Pacific coast from California to Mexico, Sea of Cortés, Channel of Panama, frequently for the Mediterranean Sea and I have crossed the Atlantic in three occasions.

I have mechanics knowledge, and I am a PADI certified diver.
I have a good cultural level and I am retired of my profession, which I have carried out during 25 years as Official of the Army.
I’m reliable, dependable. Non-smoker, light social drinker.

Available for private Yachts, deliveries, cruise, crewed charter, absentee management, sail advisor, mate and cook.

Juan Redondo
e-mail jujorepa@yahoo.es

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook