SailNet Community - View Single Post - Paragon's North Atlantic Adventure
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014

Argyle38 is on a distinguished road
Re: Paragon's North Atlantic Adventure

Hi Drake,

I noticed that you have adverts in the front end of some of the videos. If we watch through the advertisement, do you get more money? If you do I'll happily sit through them, very small price to pay for your great vid's. Normally I just click "skip ad" after the 5 or so second required run off, but if that's costing you I'll stop.

Your videos are truly professional quality these days and I can imagine the amount of time you spend editing and producing. Hopefully you can get back some of the investment in time and money in the production of these videos. I know you don't do this primarily to make money from it, but with the quality and quantity of videos you are producing now, you might get enough of a following to make pressing some DVD's or Vimo type distribution a possibility.

Lin and Larry are selling their boat and may be kind of retiring from cruising. Might Drake and Monique be the heirs apparent??
Downeaster 38 #40

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to Argyle38 For This Useful Post:
drakeParagon (02-20-2014)