Learning the HARD way...
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Boston / Ft Myers Area
Thanked 99 Times in 96 Posts
Rep Power: 9
re: USCG 6 Pack License
Requirements for OUPV - 6 Pack - License;
- a valid TWIC
- pass a USCG Physical
- documentation of 360 days at sea / 90 days in the last 3 years
- 3 Character references
- enrollment in a random drug testing program
- a valid First Aid / CPR certificate
- A passing grade on the test, which includes 5 parts
- Deck hand knowledge
- Navigation knowledge
- Fire and Safety
- Rules of the road, including Sound Signals and Dayshapes
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
USCG Licensed OUPV Captain, ASA 101/103/104/105/106/118 Certified Instructor - Also certified in Recreational Marine Electrical Systems
Last edited by eherlihy; 02-12-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Reason: update the 5 parts of the test.