SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014

PCP will become famous soon enough
Fareast 36 cat

I like these Chinese boats and this ones are not just some European or American using China cheap work labor to make less expensive boats. No these are really Chinese boats and they are not outdated as one could suppose. The management by European perspective is made by kids: they are all very young, including the director that is a girl, and a very nice one

They made dinghies, wired a good NA firm, Simonis / Voogd, made a very interesting 26ft cruiser racer (just a couple of years ago) then last year an even more interesting cutting edge 31ft racer and now a very interesting weekender cat that I bet will be followed by a cruising one with more interior space and the same platform.

The boat is just beautiful and I bet that these kids in 10 years will be major players on the Yacht market.

(you can see posts both about the 26ft as the 31R on this thread, I have been following their work with interest).

Specifications :

LOA (hull length) 10.97 m
LWL (Waterline Length) 10.83 m
Beam 6.20 m
Draft 0.85 m
Weight 5.2 t
Sail area 71.0 sqm
Designer Simonis / Voogd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 02-12-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook