SailNet Community - View Single Post - Donna Lange Update
View Single Post
post #26 of Old 04-28-2007
Dawg...he was commenting on my coomment that NOW I can mix it up a bit more since I am no longer moderating.

Blt2ski.... Actually...Sailnet never told me to temper any opinions I had or objected to anything I kudos to them. Nevertheless, when I strapped the moderator title on...I felt that my conduct and words would reflect on them either favorably or unfavorably in many people's minds and so sometimes I just shut up rather than get into a fight or chose kinder gentler words than i might otherwise use and tried to be a "moderating" force in some arguments as opposed to actively taking sides. I don't think I ever left any doubt about where I stood on issues that were important to me. So yes... I think I am a bit freer now in my own mind to say exactly what I think. Perhaps the moderator role should be anonymous and we should keep our own screen names independently. Hope that's clear and I don't know you well enough to call you an ass full of crap so I will leave that for another time! (G)

SC31...well I guess we are gonna continue to disagree on the bilge keels. Actually Bob Perry is a regular on another board and I will pose the question over there in hopes of an answer & let you know what he says about it. All best on the crappah!!
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome