I had posted in another post on How I really messed up. I assumed that my bulkheads were real wood or veneer. Wrong ...... I lightly sanded the surface to touch it up, before I was going to varnish. I removed the wood "finish". It was a laminate.
There are a lot of compound angles and I thought I be buying many, many teak plwood sheets. So I decided to go with "bellawood" pre-finished flooring on the bulkhead walls. What I am using can be found here.
I had a dream, I was sailing, I was happy, I was even smiling. Then I looked down and saw that I was on a multi-hull and woke up suddenly in a cold sweat.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.