SailNet Community - View Single Post - WHERE did you find your boat?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007
Señor Member

TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough
Yachtworld's advanced search engine allows a shopper to focus the search on custom specifics. In our situation, from extensive online research, I knew that I wanted a Nauticat 33 and eventually inspected a total of five different broker listed NC33s, from New England to Florida. We took our time and after contacting the brokers and physically inspecting each one, we formed tangible comparisons of age, price, accessories and layout.

Upon returning home in 2004, after inspecting the 4th one in Western Connecticut, we were frustrated from not finding the ideal model we wanted. Ironically, that very day, a new listing appeared on yachtworld . . . moored just three miles from our home.

Long story short - I called the listing broker, inspected it the very next day and closed on it shortly after survey. We got the boat with the best layout, in great condition, at an unbeatable price. Yachtworld is a wonderful tool.

Last edited by TrueBlue; 05-01-2007 at 12:58 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook