SailNet Community - View Single Post - ASA 101 Basic Keelboat Sailing
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007

baitball is on a distinguished road
Cool OH WOW I MIGHT GET SUNK Its

I'm real new here and don't know much, but I know I really like this sight. Ya'll seem really friendly, duty bound to help, and incredibly good source of knowledge. Butt kissing done now.
I don't belong to a yacht club, probably never will. Why knot make this a big ole UNofficial yakit club that is willing to throw a line online and at the boat yard. Maybe a sticker or somethin'.
I'd be willing to ride for an hr or two to look at something or ride a while on another boat or meet for a help session. I know Iknow. You give help, you give help, but cant ever get any when it comes to La bore, but hell whats the difference between someone with their hull on the rocks and someone in their backyard dreaming about being the catalyst for a feeding freenzy?
I need info. Not going to lie. I'm here to get all the free advice I can get because its the beginings of a divorce justs from what I'm spending on the boat its self(not saying she's not shikkled wittless bout goin' sailin'), BUT, lessons are expensive.
I'm not going to say that I want a big commune of sailors, just a way to see each other and say" hey sailnetter, whats up"
I don't know. What are ya'lls thoughts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook