SailNet Community - View Single Post - $3000/mo cruising budget
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014

guitarguy56 is on a distinguished road
Re: $3000/mo cruising budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Paradise View Post
You left out where I wrote -"For instance, where I am on the Hudson.."

That is just a realistic description of one specific area - The Hudson River. It is based on my many years of knowledge of the Hudson. No place did I say "anywhere you go" or "malice" and I did not criticise anyone.I am 100% in support of cheap adventure. I look forward to the benefit of your superior knowledge. Am I wrong - about the Hudson?
I guess my superior knowledge doesn't apply since I don't plan on sailing the Hudson and I imagine many others... but you seem to be the expert... I read some of your responses both here and on the chat forum... you're in no support of the $500/month thread!

Quote:
As for my little C22 - this is't the only boat I or my family have ever owned. But you with your 25 foot boat!
I don't know I guess size matters... but you probably know that right!

Let's just agree to disagree...doesn't make sense to continue ranting on this... many don't plan to travel up the Hudson on their way down to the Keys or Bahamas.

PS... I see you edit your responses while I post mine.... My experience every weekend on Puget Sound sailing all the way from Everett to Seattle, Union Bay, Lake Washington, Port Townsend, San Juan's, etc... Yeah... all great and it's done with a working marine head (you know the water flush type) something I'm sure you don't have on a C22... maybe the Hudson cops and CG need to look at your potty holding bucket... best to do as you wish!

Last edited by guitarguy56; 02-25-2014 at 01:07 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook