SailNet Community - View Single Post - looking for past or present owners of 1970 through 73 cal 27s
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014

captain jack is on a distinguished road
Re: looking for past or present owners of 1970 through 73 cal 27s

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.hess View Post
screw it get an outboard(at least for now) Im sure you can get a 4-6hp for less than 300 if you search a while

Im doing my outboard mount ply plate again and Im looking for a 15hp for my boat which is huge and heavy compared to yours so honestly just get an outboard

Im done with flakes and resurrecting diesels for sellers down here, jajaja plus they want 2k for a non running engine, plus the cost of new mounts, etc...

happy new year boss

christian
happy new year to you, as well.

a quick update:

the weather has been making it impossible to get much done. i have scheduled the rigger to come inspect and tune my rig in the middle of next month. around the 22nd.

i have decided to stick with a tiller and just make one that is a foot shorter and somewhat different in shape.

i have also begun designing and building my composting head.

that's all for now. have to run. i have a class to teach in a bit.

1971 Cal 27

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook