SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Interesting Sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt vimes View Post
No paulo - i was right, your first image is distorted...
Just check the distance between the lifeline stanchions on it all along the sheer... You will realize that the distance gets wider to the bow but which is not the case on the rest of the images...

on the lateral view from yours in a post above the mast seems to be placed very much midships... on the angled view you have the impression, that the mast is stepped very well aft amidships... which is clearly not the case, if those images all show the same boat...
Same boat, different perspective. As I have said perspectives can be as misleading as real views if you look at the boat at a particular angle. this is the same boat that actually is just a project. The project is made in 3D in a computer and the computer can generate all the views you want...all correct but from different point of views and thatīs what you have there. I am used to work with those perspectives and I have no doubt about that boat.

If you still have doubts count the stanchions and you will see that they match on both perspectives or on the lateral view.

The boats you posted (same hull different cabins) are viewed from different angles. I don't understand why you insist. I took all the images from the same presentation, sent by the NA cabinet to a Luxury Charter firm.

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 02-28-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook