SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014

PCP will become famous soon enough
Xp 38 2 cabin layout.

When the XP 38 come on the market just with one 3 cabin version layout and with a head in the middle of the boat (giving it a smallish saloon) I was quite pissed. A 3 cabin layout didn't make much sense and the way it was designed was poor, making for a not nice interior. At the time I said that the Salona 38 had a much nicer interior space.

Then, some time ago they come up with a 2 cabin layout (finally) and I said it here that it just looked nice but nothing as to be inside the boat to judge that and that's what I have done on the last Dusseldorf boat show. And yes the boat has improved hugely in what regards interior space an even design quality.

Very nice indeed. If I had no money limitations and would chose one 38fter for the type of sailing I do, it would be this one and 38ft is a very nice size for sailing solo and this one is a very fast sailboat. But I really would need a lot of money because the X-yachts high quality does not come cheap.

That's what I mean:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 03-01-2014 at 07:38 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook