SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014

PCP will become famous soon enough
Viko 30s

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobperry View Post
"That's interesting but vague."
You are funny Paulo. How can calling a boat "the worst boat they have ever tested" be vague? It seem extremely definitive to me, anything but "vague".
You are very funny. Of course you are absolutely sure that comment was said referring the Viko 30s and not about one of the previous fat models

Want a bet that Robelz read that referring to a test to one of the older boats of the other line? The ones that Yacht de refers as:"been noticed by compromise sailing regarding interior space", opposed to this one that they consider with " beautiful lines instead of the current maximum space efficiency", probably the Viko 25 that has they had refereed is quite the opposite of this boat.

I hoped more from you. It is obvious that this is a very well designed boat and you should know that it has to sail well, independently of the build quality that looked quite normal to me in Dusseldorf.

I guess your hate for the success of this thread makes you blind. See if you can better your contribution posting some cutting edge contemporary interesting sailboats instead of trying to contradict everything I say.

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 03-02-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook