SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Interesting Sailboats

Boy Paulo:
You spend a lot of energy on this. You need to chill. I have been posting here for weeks. It goes back to the "chines" thread. Weeks.

Who is this "blind man" you speak of? Are you calling names?

"The fact that you insist into giving more “likes” than everybody else is annoying, deliberate and makes no sense. Please stop with that and see if you can moderate your contribution to a more positive level, actually posting about interesting contemporary boats or features instead of keeping with that attitude whose purpose is clear."

No Paulo. Not a chance. I will continue to post as I like and I really don't care what you think of my posts. You react. You react the way you choose to react. Don't dream of telling me what I can do. I simply hit the "like" button when I like what has been posted. Simple as that. It is not meant to be annoying. But you are so easily annoyed.

"You seem to think that this thread is about you "
That is a very weird statement coming from you.

I thought this thread was about boats?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook