SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Interesting Sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by bljones View Post
Paolo, are you intentionally being a confrontational ass or is your message simply lost in translation?
If this is about Bob complaining that I had complained regarding his attitude on this thread you should know that all that I asked was for him to be civil, stop calling names and insulting people, stop the paternalistic approach, stop with wise cracks stop to post meaningless posts and posts out of subject.

You should also know that this was the first time I complained about something or somebody ever and that some months back Bob (on another thread) complained harshly about me regarding a technical discussion with him about the use computational fluid dynamics (CFD) by top Nas to improve the performance of their boats. Even if I was always civil on that discussion and even if the moderation agreed that I was only engaging on a constructive debate I was asked by them, at Bob's request, to stop debating with him. They said to me that if Bob started to debate my points a similar message and request would be sent to him. That discussion with Bob was about a relevant matters regarding sailboat design, not trash talk, rude, irrelevant posts or wise cracks.

I believe you have no reason to call me a "confrontational ass", or maybe the message is more clear now

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 03-03-2014 at 06:45 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook