SailNet Community - View Single Post - Chumin's done
Thread: Chumin's done
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007

baitball is on a distinguished road
Thanks man. I have been kickin around the marinas here as much as I can and swiming around a little widgeon a friends has. He's pretty much has the same sailing knowlege I've got but he has a slight advantage, he's retired.
Bought my O'day 12 from him and we've been putting them together. Well he's got a a hold of a good rigging and has that "go ahead throw it in now" mentality. I'm trying to blind people on US90 with the rudder. I've tossed mine in once with a horrible setup. Knew I was screwed when I was leaving the driveway.
But we've been getting good results on his. Not ready to head for Trinidad but they better start hidin the girls. Oh and the rum.
Thanks man on my way to B&N this weekend to order some others to. Let ya know if I find anything good.
Anyway, here folks. This is my wreck that landed 34 miles inland. Tired of waiting for the official report on her heritage. This is how I found her and I'm getting ready to start "raising" her. Can any body tell me who made her and just how long I've got to keep driving that &@(#ing truck
Awe crude, must everything be a challenge how do I put up pics on this thing. Please don't throw the vegetables at me for this one
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook