SailNet Community - View Single Post - Avail to Crew - Bristol/Barrington
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2002

sail1dzn is on a distinguished road
Avail to Crew - Bristol/Barrington

I''m a 31 yr old professional male living in the Bristol/Warren/Swansea area. I have 9 yrs of sailing experience, and own an SJ24. I weigh approx. 150#, am 5-7" tall, and am in good physical condition.

I''m new to the area and rather than count on building crew and getting my own boat race-ready this season, I''d like to find a local crewing opportunity to get back into racing while I put some serious maintenance time in on my own boat this year.

I prefer to race smaller boats (SJ24, J24, J80, etc) only because that''s what I''ve done most, but I also have some experience on 30-35'' boats. My favorite position (and where I''ve spent the most time) is on the Fordeck, but trimming and helming are fine too - just git'' me on the water! I want to have some fun and win some races too.

Understanding that like all things, a crew needs to balance and fit well together, I''d be happy to meet you almost anytime on or off the water to see if I might be the guy you need aboard this season! If interested, Please reply via email to Sail1dzn@aol.com.

Thanks, and Happy Sailing!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook