Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Big Horse Creek, NC - Summer
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 12
Wish that we could sail 100% of the time, but when we're heading up & down the east coast, waiting on weather just takes too long. We motor on the ICW until weather permits us to jump outside...our preferred method.