SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sharing your faith while cruising
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007
Mostly Harmless

ReverendMike will become famous soon enough
sidiag and Siamese,

Please accept our apologies. This is more of an 'off-topic' thread that got away. As such, and noticing that you two are too civil to engage in the childish behavior that passes for 'discussion' in that arena, please see the "Off-topic FAQ's" that I recently posted. It will explain (after a fashion) why this thread will continue long after it loses all coherence and relevance, probably declining into personal attacks and vitrol.

Perhaps someone should ask a moderator to move this to the ‘off topic’ arena before any more of the ‘normals’ are disturbed….

http://www.sailnet.com/forums/off-to...opic-faqs.html

(NB - any sarcasm that may or may not exist in the above post is NOT directed at those to whom the post is actually adressed)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"... the only matter of consequence before me is what I will do with my alloted time. I can remain on shore, paralyzed with fear, or I can raise my sails and dip and soar in the breeze." - Richard Bode, First you have to row a little boat (pg. 94)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook