SailNet Community - View Single Post - Beware ....Toplac
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002

INTERLUX is on a distinguished road
Beware ....Toplac

Hello. My name is Scott Himowitz and I am in the Marketing Dept at Interlux Yacht Finishes. For some time, Interlux has been monitoring these boards and we would like to thank all those who have given kind words about our products and product support. Both, we take much pride in providing the best we can. While we usually don''t comment about our products on these boards, we thought we should make note of a recent posting.

The posting above was posted by a Mr Lynch of Rock Hall, MD. Mr Lynch originally e-mailed us on the issues he was having with Toplac, claiming what he wrote in the posting above. We offered to help him in anyway possible to explore and resolve the issue. Myself, another member of our Marketing Dept and our Maryland Sales Rep. all spoke to Mr Lynch to try to resolve the problem. Mr Lynch, has refused all help from us, has not fully explained his problem to anyone here at Interlux.

TOPLAC has been successfully used in Europe for over 10 years and 2 more years here in North America. We have found excellent results with this product. While we are sorry Mr. Lynch has not achieved those results, he also has not let us examine his final outcome to determine if anything has gone wrong on the products part.

I won''t comment on his remarks about our Technical Service. Those who have experienced it first hand, know we provide the utmost professional and complete service of anyone in the coatings industry. We appreciate your calls and look foward to serving you even better in the future.

If anyone has any questions on any of our products please feel free to call our Tech Line at 1800-468-7589. The Tech Line is open Monday 9:00AM-4:30PM, Tuesday-Thursday 8:30AM-4:30PM, Friday 8:30AM-4:00PM Eastern Time. You can also e-mail your questions to us at www.yachtpaint.com We are always happy to help.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook