SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cruising With Children
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Cruising With Children

ALL SAILNET MEMBERS WHO ARE INTERESTED:

I have had MANY conversations over the last year with many of you regarding cruising with kidos. The conversations have ranged from what it is like, to the right boat, to the right gear.

I am currently in the process of putting together an Article on this. I have discussed the basic points of it with Sailnet and expect a lot of participation both from the outside and inside. I am currently enlisting other families that have cruised with children to give a lot of different view points, including Melanie Neale (and likely her sister), the daughters of Tom Neale whom I am sure many of you know from his coutless articles in Cruising World and his book: All in the Same Boat.

I want it to be informative, fun, and helpful to those that are cruising with their kids. You do not have to be a f/t cruiser appreciate this. Many of the things covered will be applicable to those that are just charterers, weekenders and those that plan to cruise with their families in the future.

What I would like are any thoughts or questions that you have. If you are a newbie, this is the time to come out of the closet and post. If you are experienced cruising with children and would like to help, please reply here or PM me and I will try and include you.

So.... WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW!!!! Put your thoughts and questions here and let's see if we can get this rolling. I will let it sit for a week or two and will try and keep it at the top so we can get as many responses as possible.

Thanks for your help and thoughts.

- CD

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Last edited by Cruisingdad; 07-02-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook