Thanks, but just realized that I may not have reduced the photo resolution enough. Sorry for everyone with limited internet access speed.
The ships are from all over - a description found on this website: Tall Ships - Newport
A brief identification of the ones I have pictured above is as follows:
1. Gorch Fock II - a Barque from Germany. LOA 293', 21,140 sf sail area.
2. Cisne Branco - a Full Rigged ship from Brazil. LOA 254', 23,627 sf sail area.
3 & 6. Taragini - a Barque from India. LOA 177', 10,392 sf sail area.
4. Gloria, a Barque from Columbia. LOA 250'. 15,000 sf sail area.
5. Picton Castle - a Barque from Cook Islands, New Zealand. LOA 176', 12,450 sf sail area.
7. Prince William - a Brig from the United Kingdom. LOA 195', 12,503 sf sail area.