SailNet Community - View Single Post - Big Freakin' Sails
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014
No longer on Sailnet

chall03 will become famous soon enough
Re: Big Freakin' Sails

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeFive View Post
I was thinking all those things too. But remember, she posts only about 4 minutes of footage every week. So even if she spends all day shooting footage, it's just one day a week. But the editing and music are very slickly done, and could take a whole day just to do that - unless she's sending out the raw footage to someone else who is editing them (and doing a VERY professional job).
I agree that the quality of the videos is very good. It obviously is taking some time and effort.

BUT.........Ummmm how to I say this kindly to the denizens of Sailnet-I think there is a generational gap thing here as well.....it is not unrealistic at all to find under 30ish, creative, saavy people who with some prior experience with the medium can create videos of this calibre. It is a talent for sure, it does take some setting up, a few go pros mounted here and there, maybe she or the boyfriend has a background in this field somehow, someway, but I doub't there is more to it than that.

Either way it is a good story, well told.

'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing' - Helen Keller

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook