SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Interesting Sailboats

OPC:
Glad you missed me. But I'm still here. I've been in NC for a week working on the new PSC 63' ketch project. I got home last night. Sorry Paulo's knickers are still in a twist but that's his deal. I'm good as gold. I check the thread daily and if I feel I need to chime in on anything you guys know I will. I do fault the moderators for not clearing some of this up. But they are protecting their own fannies. But given that Paulo is intimidated by me I'll stay quiet and let him do what he does well. When I need a good debate I'll go to SA.

We sail the 62' SLIVER Project boat this weekend. Maybe I'll post some pics of that. They have given us a temporary PHRF rating of -7 with spin. I was hoping for -03 but I can live with -7. Tomorrow is supposed to be the day.

The PSC project is going very well. We have new potential buyers interested but for now our focus is getting hull number one out the door. Spent time working out deck gear layouts, interior fine tuning, electrical system design and a variety of odds and ends it takes to build a real boat. There are lots of decisions to be made. I enjoy my time in the boat yard. Hands on is always rewarding.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook