SailNet Community - View Single Post - Limit of Positive Stability (LPS)
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Limit of Positive Stability (LPS)

I like kids.
Hire them while they still know everything.

Jack, I think it's time you considered just sitting and listening for a while. It's good to read. It's even better to experience. You are not ready to pontificate yet. Maybe in 20 years. Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, 15 years. But for now, do yourself a favor and listen to the old farts. I do. It's a lot of fun. Who else are you going to talk to who just sailed a brand new 63' that he designed for the very first time today?

Waiting,,,,,waiting,,,,,, Me!
That's the answer, me.
Don't you just love that?

I don't read.
I do.
I used to read but real experience is so much more tactile.

You can call me all those names that I have been called so many times before, arrogant is one of the nice ones. But I do not give a rip. Not a wee rip. The good news is that I am willing to muck in and try to learn along with the rest of the SN crew so we can all be smarter at this sailing thing.

So,, bring up any subject you like. Let us kick it around. I'll bet we all come away smarter.

My wife is due home from her ski weekend any minute. She will reduce me to her humble servant. But I'm a Cancer. I like housework. I like a neat and tidy house. I have to go now and turn the record over. Furtwangler doing Schumann's 2nd. Nazi stuff but enjoyable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook