SailNet Community - View Single Post - Paella recipes
Thread: Paella recipes
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014

christian.hess is on a distinguished road
Re: Paella recipes

I have some guests that always ask for bullabesa...I love seafood soups similar to cazuelas

I like mine with rouille like they french say, basically roasted bread crostinis with aioli on them

for my boullaibaise I do it with a nice amount if fennel...gives it some nice depth of flavor

down here fish soup is called mariscada and its such a popular dish...you make it with fish heads anything else and your kidding yourself if you think you can get the same flavor jejeje

peace

btw paella will never be fine dining as most thinhs traditionally spanish...there is one paella called senorito paella which has everything deshelled and ready to eat but you have to know how to layer it well to prevent overcooking

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Islander 36 refit still going on...

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook