SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Interesting Sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by chall03 View Post
I think I like....the doghouse is taking me a bit to get used to. The fact that Jimmy Cornell is a client has given them some attention for sure.

My 'win the lottery' boat has always been a Hallberg Rassy 48, I might add the Garcia in there as well.

Paulo your blog is looking fantastic.
Thanks Chall,

In fact Jimmy Cornell had chose Allures for his boat a long way back. He has been maintaining a collaboration with them, or better, Allures with him, in what regards sponsoring his books. I guess that the guys from Allures never expected that there was so many sailors (3) interested in a boat designed for high latitudes.

The Allures 45, that is the base for the Cornell boat have been a big sales success and his in fact a more overall balanced boat than the Exploration 45, better in more cruising situations and faster. I guess that in France there are lots of guys interested in going into the cold and not only, a friend of mine wants my collaboration in what regards a Northeast passage...I will give it to him on the condition of not going on that voyage The boat will be designed by Tony Castro.

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook