SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crew member in South Pacific, looking to explore the world
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002

dhecht is on a distinguished road
Crew member in South Pacific, looking to explore the world

Iím a 21 year old male and recent graduate of the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. Iím looking for a crew position from anywhere in New Zealand to the eastern coast of Australia. Iíll be backpacking in New Zealand through Nov. 2002, and then in Australia for a few months. Iím looking for sailing experiences during, and after, my stay in NZ & Australia.

My qualifications are: extremely resourceful, young, athletic (international football fan), intelligent, continuous expansion of my understandings, can cook (although Iím no world-class chef), quick learner, celestial navigation, elementary Spanish, Computer Information Systems/ Business Process Management / Operations Management / undergraduate majors, donít smoke, and Iím very easy to get along with.

Experience: Iíve have experience sailing small sloops on lakes in the US. I also do a couple weeks of experience crewing on large yachts in the Mediterranean (specifically the Aegean Sea).

Please donít reply to this posting. Drop me an e-mail b/c I check it much more frequently.
Contact me at anytime: dhecht@myrealbox.com

Thanks for taking the time to read,
Dave
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook