SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailing Songs?
Thread: Sailing Songs?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007
Cruiser/Lats and Atts TV

Moonfish is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freesail99
I saw Eric Stone preform at a boat show, I don't get it. He isn't that good. Is it that he is just a friend of Bob Bitchen ?
Yes, he is very good. Of course, personal opinions are just that. However, his first CD went gold (which is rare for someone who publishes his own music). Which means there are more than 100,000 people out there who think he is good. By now, with more than 10 CDs he's probably over half a million sold. That's why I put the links to samples of his work, so other people can hear for themselves and decide whether or not they like his music.

I'm not a big fan of Rod Stewart, but I'm not going to say something negative about him. Other people like him, so I respect that and leave it at that. Why so many people on this forum have to be negative, I just don't get it. I guess I took dear old Mom's words to heart growing up: "If you don't have something nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all." At least I'm glad the majority of posters keep things positive. You know, like a true sailor...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Always approach the dock at the speed you wish to hit it."
s/v VENUS
1978 North Sea 33 Pilothouse Cutter (Ta Chiao)

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook