Re: What would you do you are off Hatteras ?
Originally Posted by killarney_sailor
Keep checking the weather as you get closer. If it is a big capable boat there should not be a problem going northbound in those winds.
I will. If system swings to any north wind we will duck in Wilmington. I am not quite sure if we should wait until we get to Beaufort, NC as Mark suggested. I will study the charts carefully.
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.