SailNet Community - View Single Post - Com-pac 25
Thread: Com-pac 25
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2002

Stede is on a distinguished road
Com-pac 25

I have never sailed on a Com-pac 25, but had the opportunity to look one over at the Annapolis sailboat show a few years ago. It caught my interest because I had just purchased a 26 ft.trailable sailboat called a "Classic Yacht" and at the time of purchase, Com-Pac hadn''t released the 25.The Com-Pac 25 is a very nice boat! Before buying the 26 footer, my first boat was a Compac-19. I went to Hutchinson''s mfg.plant in Clearwater,Fla to get the boat and was given a tour of the plant while there. The quality of their manufacturing process is top notch, and their boats reflect it. The company stands behind their product, and the boats hold their value well. I''m very happy with the boat I purchased and you might want to also take a look at it, and maybe a Seaward 25 to have some boats to compare the Com-Pac to.I''m sure there are some other "big" trailable sailboats out there, but those are the two I''m most familiar with. My boat was manufactured in Chanute, Kansas and I think the company has a website,as does Seaward. Anyway, good luck on your endeavour!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook