SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Brent: You appear to have a reading comprehension problem. You asked me how Frankie was built ( it's been documented here several times) and I explained quickly the method. That's all. I did not make any claims. I don't have to. The boat speaks volumes for itself. It has nothing to do with whether steel is a good or bad building material. We never considered steel.

I am certainly not threatening you Brent. I can't find any threats. I'm just saying that I can't imagine you would want a face to face meeting with me. Maybe you can. I do not do "demolition derbies" in my boats. My boats are far too beautiful and their owners far too intelligent for that level of stupidity. You say the most ridiculous things sometimes Brent. I'm not sure I have ever seen someone celebrate his own ignorance to the level you do., You parade it. You live in a world where you are constantly on the defense. But that makes sense given your output. You have no offence.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook