Originally Posted by Cruisingdad
GEORGE BUSH! IS THAT YOU??? YOU GET OFF OF OUR FORUM! HAHA! Just kidding Eryka.
Okay, CD, I'm really offended. But on the off chance that all that time at sea has made you miss the subtle distinctions of land life, let me explain how you can tell the difference between us.
1. Politically, I stand a tad farther to the left. ... No, farther left. ... No, a little farther than that ...
2. I have a better than 29% approval rating from my colleagues.
3. He lives in a big white house, I live in a small yellow sailboat.
4. I pronounce it "nuclear;" he says "nuke-u-lur."
5. And here's the kicker - my 'bureaucratic Washington job' - really! - is to review environmental impact statements for scientific accuracy, so we as a society can make smart decisions about our actions based on reality. He ... ah, never mind. Ever hear of global warming?