SailNet Community - View Single Post - Tandem in-line anchor setup
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007
Mostly Harmless

ReverendMike will become famous soon enough
Mr Smith:

"The owners of SailNet.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any forum thread for any reason and we reserve the right to block your access to this site for any reason including if you:

* Have been untruthful during the sign-up process

* Post the same message in multiple forums - this is a forum rules violation

* Post messages promotion a commercial enterprise - this is only permitted for paying SailNet Advertisers

* Include links in your postings to commcerial enterprises in an effort to promote those enterprises regardless of your personal involvement in that enterprise - this is only permitted for paying SailNet Advertisers

* Register under multiple names in an attempt to hide your true identity and post under multiple screen names

* Post messages that are objectionable and meant to offend or incite conflict

* Cause undue labor on the part of volunteer moderators in the mediation of disputes arising from your posts

* Access this forum to gain knowledge of our features, promotions or programming techniques for use in enhancing competitive websites

* Use this forum to post messages that are meant to embarrass other members in an attempt to settle personal disputes

* Exploit this forum by contacting members to sell products and services privately instead of becoming paying advertisers (Especially Vendors, Merchants, Dealers & Brokers)

* Join this forum and use it to berate a vendor, dealer or manufacturer. If you've got an axe to grind please go elsewhere.
We reserve the right to publish information about you if you violate The Rules. You agree that any content you post on this forum may be re-used by SailNet.com for any reason without your consent
By clicking the button below, you agree to The Rules and agree to be bound by them while using the SailNet website. In addition you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, objectionable or otherwise violate of any laws."

You are a paying SailNet advertiser, aren't you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"... the only matter of consequence before me is what I will do with my alloted time. I can remain on shore, paralyzed with fear, or I can raise my sails and dip and soar in the breeze." - Richard Bode, First you have to row a little boat (pg. 94)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook