SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

"As for Bobs childish insults, that is just the booze talking. He is more rational sober, but who isn't?
Sad that stuff takes over so many lives.
Be careful with that stuff, Bob."

That's typical of you BS. You have zero design talent to show so you attack on a personal level. I made my first post right after I came home. No drinking involved. Even sober you are a jerk and a jackass. That's my personal attack. I suppose if you had a wife I could lower myself to your level an go after your wife like you did mine. But you are not that lucky and I am not that low.

When you have zero to show you try to deflect the argument to a personal level. That doesn't change anything. It sure doesn't produce "design work from BS" because you have none. You have angry words.

Here is what a designer does. He designs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site